Global Leadership Institute helps our financial services clients develop and maintain competitive advantages, enabling them to win in an increasingly challenging market. With numerous engagements completed across the entire breadth of the financial services sector, Global Leadership Institute offers an unrivalled understanding of the market dynamics.
Both corporate clients and investors benefit from Global Leadership Institute in-depth understanding of the financial services market. Our deep industry expertise combined with our highly analytical methodology allows us to uncover fresh insights and devise practical and actionable recommendations in response to their most critical commercial and strategic challenges.
We advise senior management teams on how to identify new growth opportunities that account for changing customer demands, distribution and increasing globalization; increase cost efficiencies; respond to the evolving regulatory landscape; and develop innovative approaches to customer segmentation to develop lasting competitive advantages.
Global Leadership Institute combines strategic acumen with extensive financial service industry insight to help clients enhance business performance, develop competitive advantages, gain understanding of their customer needs and launch innovative services with confidence via our service offerings – Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Marketing & Sales and Strategy Activation – and delivers solutions specific to the financial services sector that include:
- Identifying expansion opportunities and matching attractive market opportunities with client capabilities
- Developing actionable, practical implementation plans to activate strategies and capture new opportunities
- Capital, investment, resource allocation and prioritization
Sales & Distribution Effectiveness
- Strategy planning in response to changing regulatory requirements
- Developing innovative business models to expand addressable markets
- Optimizing existing sales capacity through evaluation of customers’ lifetime value and purchase propensities
Transaction Support Services
- Analysis of business model quality, proposition and growth opportunities
- Vendor due diligence processes and communication material
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategy development
- Regulatory review response support
- Argumentation development and factual support
- Documentation drafting, refinement and submission
- Assessment of organizational structure and identification of enhancement potential
- Efficiency improvement programs
- Compensation evaluation