Management & Leadership Training
Management and Leadership Training can give you the skills you need to be an effective leader who motivates their team while managing people, projects and deadlines.
Global Leadership Institute are your training experts in leadership and management training. We have a wide variety of management seminars that focus on leadership training, motivating yourself and your employees, budgeting skills and effective communications. Further enhance the skills that brought you into this position and become a better leader and supervisor your employees and your company need and want.
Our Management & Leadership training includes:
- Seminars to improve essential skills for first time managers and supervisors
- Courses on leadership skills to bring the best out of you and your employees
- Classes to improve your communications including how to effectively deliver criticism and discipline for employee growth
- Instructors that provide tips to help you transform your work group into a cohesive, coordinated tea
Why Focus on Developing Leaders?
Today’s fast paced, complex business environment requires organisations to find new and innovative ways to develop leadership and strategic management capabilities. Our programs are tailored to help deliver your business strategy and organisation’s change initiatives. We focus on improving individual, team and organisational effectiveness and assist you to achieve business objectives and build long term capability, with a focus on immediate practical skills for action.
Effective leadership enables people to hear the viewpoints of others, to shift from a fixed mindset, and to work through issues that may have been blocking communication and/ or productivity. It also helps determine clear actions with timelines, responsibilities and resources.
Our customized Management & Leadership programs help:
- Improve performance and achieve business objectives
- Support your business strategy, market and customer needs
- Accelerate your organisation’s change initiatives
- Build long-term capability through developing leadership and management competence
- Build immediate capacity by focusing on management hard skills and practical problem solving
- Link your leadership development program with the strategic directions and culture change needed