Mergers & Acquistions
When it comes to organizational change—mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, divestitures, joint ventures and bankruptcies—what looks good on paper doesn’t always lead to great results. A huge factor in the success of any corporate change is people—part of the equation that’s too often overlooked.
As leaders in the human capital transformation and transactions arena, we counsel companies that are undergoing corporate transitions on their human capital assets—helping them assess and structure leadership teams, address organizational and workforce effectiveness and optimize program efficacy and impact.
Our corporate transactions team is comprised of leaders who have successfully led and managed some of the most significant, successful and complex global transactions.
We offer a full range of consulting services for mergers, acquisitions and restructuring, including due diligence, acquisitions and integration, and restructuring, turnarounds and cost effectiveness strategies. We focus on the critical human capital value drivers that are tied to the business strategy underlying the transaction or restructuring.
Global Leadership Institute consulting services take an integrated, systematic approach, providing you with:
- Due diligence support
- Detailed plans for executing strategy through people, including assessment of employee leadership capabilities and identification of competencies
- Staffing models, organizational structure and detailed role profiling
- Workforce needs analysis and modeling
- New country legal entity and HR setup
- Change management
- Culture visioning and transformation