Certified Quality Consultant
CQC is administered by AIBMC (The American Institute for Business Management and Communication); one of the most renowned institutes in business management and communications in the United States. By earning CQC candidates demonstrate that they have mastered the quality and process management body of knowledge, obtained the skills of quality and process management, and committed to AIBMC core values and code of ethics.
CQC Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the CQC exam; AIBMC provides candidates with training sessions for many of the exam questions. AIBMC also provide thorough training for the exam modules using its learning system through authorized training providers and prometric centers worldwide.
AIBMC CQC Recertification
Once you have passed the CQC exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in quality and process management practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your quality management knowledge and skills, AIBMC requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info).
A passing score on the CQC Examination.
Bachelor Degree in any field and;
A minimum of two years experience in any related quality and process management area;
A Minimum of 25 hours of quality and process management approved training.
The CQC (Certified Quality Consultant) examination is a 3-hour exam, 80 multiple-choice questions plus 2-3 case study essay questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
1) Quality Strategies.
2) Quality Principles and Practices.
3) Quality Tools and Techniques.
4) Quality, Costs, and Profits.
5) Quality Models and Awards.
6) Quality and Environmental Standards.
7) Statistics and Quality Control.
8) Process Management Practices.
9) Service Quality.
10) Best Practices and Benchmarking.
11) Business Process Reengineering.
12) Business Process Improvement.
13) Business Process Redesign.
14) Business Process Change Management.
15) The Quality Organization.
16) Ethics and Quality.
17) Law and Quality.
18) International Issues